Little Krishna Themed decor customised for a little boy or girl’s birthday party. The Krishna theme is suitable for both girls and boys and SimpleeGood was happy to create magic at a house party!
For every mother, their little baby is a fitting resemblance of Lord Krishna. What’s not to love about Little Krishna, the 8 th incarnation of Lord Vishnu?
With the animated cartoon series, Little Krishna is a household name in India and most loved by little ones for its pranks, naughtiness yet goodness of heart. Most parents love their little ones to have these same qualities in their lives. Krishna is a God of compassion, tenderness and unending love,
just like little babies!
We had an opportunity to decorate a home for Krishna Themed Party. An unusual request because not many people would associate a mythological character like Krishna as a birthday party theme. That too, when it’s a house party, your options get limited, considering there are space constraints.
It’s not only a Boy’s Theme- Little Krishna is a child. And your little “Radhika” will love the decor too! The idea is to have your child enjoy her birthday party with her favourite characters. Girl or Boy, Little Krishna theme suits everyone! Every parent wants the birthday of their child to be special and
even if it’s a house party, a little planning and customisation can help create the right ambience! Just like it did at this Krishna Themed Party!
Here is how we did it!
Little Krishna Theme at Baby Aadrith’s 2 nd Birthday was an affair to remember! When his mother came to us this unique wish to have a Little Krishna themed birthday party for her Krishna, we were as thrilled and excited as the doting parents!
Some ideas on party activities and games!
- Photo Prop- A customised frame with peacock feathers and Krishna imagery as photo prop. Krishna life-size standees
- Stick a peacock feather on baby’s enlarged picture
- Dahl Handi for Piñata
- Pots to paint and take home
- Keep the decoration in these colours- Blue, Yellow, Purple, Green, and Orange.
- Make sure the cake also matches the theme! Contact us for bakers who can do the right cake for you!
- For party favours and return gifts- think out-of-the-box and stick with the theme! These Krishna caps and eye masks will help you create the right look!
- Little kids love balloons. Don’t forget to add balloons in the theme colour in your decor. A balloon artist who can make “Mukuts” or a tattoo artist for your kids would be loved a lot!
- Use peacock feathers, wherever possible. The cake and your return gift bags, and in backdrop as well.
Krishna theme can be customised for naming ceremonies, welcome home ceremonies, and baby showers too!